Cast iron color enamel pot/cast iron cookware
Soup & Stock Pots
- Metal Type:
FDA, LFGB, SGS
- Place of Origin:
- Model Number:
- 20000 Set/Sets per Month
- Packaging Details
- 1PC/BROWN BOX OR GIFT BOX, 4PCS PER OUTER CARTON, ITEM SIZE:24*10.5CM,WEIGHT:3.5KGS,CARTON SIZE:52*26*26CM, G.W/N.W:16.0/14.0KGS
- Lead Time :
- WITHIN 45-50DAYS AFTER ORDER CONFIRMATION
BELOW ARE 6 ADVANTAGES TO USE CAST IRON COOKWARE:
1. Replacing a non-stick casserole with a cast iron one allows you to avoid the toxic fumes that accompany most non-stick cookware. Cast iron can also replace aluminum cookware, which may also harm health.
2. Heating: besides the stove, you can use a cast iron pot in the oven, at any temperature. This comes in handy for making bread and cakes.
3. It is nonstick. Surprisingly, a preheated cast iron pot rivals the qualities of non-stick cookware, as long as it is properly seasoned and cared for.
4. Cast iron is easy to clean up. Not only does food easily lift off from cast iron cookware, soap is not needed or recommended.
5. Health benefits. You can actually boost your iron intake from eating food cooked in cast iron cookware. This vital mineral is crucial for maintaining energy levels, and it helps strengthen immune systems.
6. It is inexpensive. Cooks looking to replace non-stick cookware often investigate stainless steel.This costs much more than cast iron casserole