cast iron enamel cassrole
Soup & Stock Pots
- Metal Type:
CE / EU, FDA, LFGB, SGS
- Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Model Number:
- Bottom Thickness:
- wall thickness:
1 set color Box
cast iron/ bakelite knob
- 20000 Set/Sets per Month
- Packaging Details
- color box/ brown box, outer carton package
- ANY CHINA MAINLAND PORT MOSTLY XINGANG,TIANJIN
- Lead Time :
- WITHIN 45DAYS AFTER ORDER CONFIRMATION
Product detailed info:
Size: Dia 23cm. height 10cm
2 sets per outer caton
6 ADVANTAGES TO USE CAST IRON COOKWARE:
1. Replacing a non-stick casserole with a cast iron one allows you to avoid the toxic fumes that accompany most non-stick cookware. Cast iron can also replace aluminum cookware, which may also harm health.
2. Heating: besides the stove, you can use a cast iron pot in the oven, at any temperature. This comes in handy for making bread and cakes.
3. It is nonstick. Surprisingly, a preheated cast iron pot rivals the qualities of non-stick cookware, as long as it is properly seasoned and cared for.
4. Cast iron is easy to clean up. Not only does food easily lift off from cast iron cookware, soap is not needed or recommended.
6. It is inexpensive. Cooks looking to replace non-stick cookware often investigate stainless steel.This costs much more than cast iron casserole