cast iron wok/cast iron cookware
- Metal Type:
FDA, LFGB, SGS
- Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Model Number:
- surface treatment:
electric and gas and stove available
- Supply Ability:
- 30000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Packaging Details
- inner: brown box or color box
outer: brown box
- Xingang, Tianjin
- Lead Time :
- shipped in 30 days after payment
wok gas stove, gas burner wok, cast iron wok
|Surface treatment||vegetable oil|
|Packing||brown box or color box|
1. A cast iron cookware allows you to avoid the toxic fumes that accompany most cookware. Cast iron can also replace aluminum cookware, which may also pose health hazards.
2. Besides the stove, you can use a cast iron cookware in the oven, at any temperature. This comes in handy for making corn bread, frittatas, and flat bread.
3. It is nonstick. Surprisingly, a preheated cast iron cookware rivals the qualities of non-stick cookware, as long as it is properly seasoned and cared for.
4. Cast iron is easy to clean up. Not only does food easily lift off from cast iron cookware, soap is not needed or recommended, since it erodes the seasoning.
5. There are health benefits. You can actually boost your iron intake from eating food cooked in cast iron cookware. This vital mineral is crucial for maintaining energy levels, and it helps strengthen immune systems.
6. It is inexpensive.
7. Food cooks beautifully. Using a cast iron skillet you can create restaurant-quality, homemade fish sticks, potato pancakes and French toast, complete with golden brown, crispy exteriors.
8. Cast iron is sturdy and wears well. Since it does not scratch, there is no need to use plastic utensils, and there is no fear of using your silverware to stir or scoop.
9. In an emergency, cast iron cookware can be used over any heat source. As such, many disaster planning lists include cast iron as the survival cookware of choice.
10. It has been used for thousands of years. Natural News readers already understand how new technologies are often the least healthy, while those used by earlier generations are often more beneficial .
Shijiazhuang Amy Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd, specializing in all kinds of enamel cast iron cookwares, oil cast iron cookwares, stone mortars and slates, is located in Shijiazhuang, the capital city of Hebei province.
With solid economic basis, perfect system of administration, high quality employee group, we create competitive advantage for our company. Our company is based on the principle of quality first, honesty and trustworthiness, sincerity and mutual bebefits. We have won top reputation and have established long lasting business relationship with retailers and agencies here at home and abroad. We have a large service network and high coverage and efficiency service are approved by many firms and institutes. We are commited to making our company the largest and most professinal cast iron cookware, frying pans, stone mortars, slates and heating pad company in this region. Shijiazhuang Amy Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd will offer you high quality products and services with most professional spirits.