enamel cast iron cookware with 24cm stock pot, 24cm frying pan, 26cm grill pan
- Metal Type:
FDA, LFGB, CE / EU, CIQ, SGS
- Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Model Number:
3 layers enamel
- 20,000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Packaging Details
- Xingang, Tianjin
- Lead Time :
enamel cast iron cookware set
1. material: cast iron
2. coating: 3 layers enamel
3. pass BSCI, FDA, LFGB, SGS
We can produce according to customers’ requirements.
Different size, color, interior and exterior surface treatment, lid knob, ect are available.
|Size||different size available|
|Color||as customers’ request|
|Interior surface treatment||3 layers white enamel or matte black|
|Exterior surface treatment||3 layers colored enamel|
|Lid knob||cast iron, silicone, stainless steel|
|Lid inside design||with or without pinellia cordata|
|Log||as customers’ request|
We support OEM and ODM, welcome your consult.
enamel cast iron cookware set
24cm stock pot, 24cm frying pan, 26cm grill pan
|Material||cast iron||cast iron||cast iron|
|Lid knob||no||no||cast iron|
|Packing||brown or color box||brown or color box||brown or color box|
|MOQ||500 sets||500 sets||500 sets|
inner: brown box or color box
outer: brown box
delivery port: Xingang, Tianjin
delivery date: 45 days after order confirms
benefits of cooking with enameled cast iron cookware include:
1.Versatility - Whether you are using an enameled cast iron skillet or an enameled cast iron dutch oven, they are perfect for the stove top or the oven. In fact, because of the enamel coating, enameled cast iron will not harm electric or glass stove tops.
2. Easy Cleanup - The glassy coating of enameled cast iron makes cleaning it even easier than traditional cast iron cookware. Just use hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. In fact, many styles of enameled cast iron cookware are even dishwasher-safe.
3. Even Heating - As with all types of cast iron cookware, enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution to your food. This is especially useful with enameled cast iron casserole pots and dutch ovens when baking at low temperatures in an oven.
4. No Seasoning - Because of the enamel coating on enameled cast iron cookware, there is no need for seasoning before use. In fact, the enamel coating makes enameled cast iron skillets, casserole pots and dutch ovens non-stick – similar to properly seasoned traditional cast iron cookware.
5. No Rust - Unlike traditional cast iron cookware, which is prone to rusting when not seasoned properly or when submerged in water for long periods of time, enameled cast iron cookware’s coating protects it from the effects, allowing you to boil water, soak and place your enameled cast iron dutch ovens and skilets in the dishwasher.
6. Variety - One of the most notable benefits of enameled cast iron is the variety of colors it gives to consumers. Enameled cast iron cookware is available in a wide array of colors that you can purchase to match your existing cookware, place settings or kitchen decor.