High reputation Big Size Cast Iron Potjie - cast iron fry pan/cast iron cookware – Amy
High reputation Big Size Cast Iron Potjie - cast iron fry pan/cast iron cookware – Amy Detail:
- Pans Type:
Frying Pans & Skillets
- Metal Type:
CE / EU, FDA, LFGB, SGS
- Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
oil finished or enamel or black matter enamel
- Supply Ability:
- 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Packaging Details
- 1PC/BROWN BOX OR COLOR BOX , 10PCS PER OUTER CARTON ,
- Lead Time :
- WHTIN 45 DAYS AFTER ORDER CONFIRMATION
|SURFACE TREATMENT||VEGETABLE OIL||OR ENAMEL|
|CTN/ 20" CONTAINER||921CTNS||2025CTNS|
PAYMENT TERMS: L.C AT SIGHT OR T/T
ADVANTAGES OF CAST IRON COOKWARES
1. Replacing a non-stick skillet with a cast iron one allows you to avoid the toxic fumes that accompany most non-stick cookware. Cast iron can also replace aluminum cookware, which may also pose health hazards.
2. Besides the stove, you can use a cast iron skillet in the oven, at any temperature. This comes in handy for making corn bread, frittatas, and flat bread.
3. It is nonstick. Surprisingly, a preheated cast iron skillet rivals the qualities of non-stick cookware, as long as it is properly seasoned and cared for. You can quickly move up this short learning curve by talking with employees at your local cookware store or by reading a book or Internet article about cast iron care.
4. Cast iron is easy to clean up. Not only does food easily lift off from cast iron cookware, soap is not needed or recommended, since it erodes the seasoning.
5. There are health benefits. You can actually boost your iron intake from eating food cooked in cast iron cookware. This vital mineral is crucial for maintaining energy levels, and it helps strengthen immune systems.
6. It is inexpensive. Cooks looking to replace non-stick cookware often investigate stainless steel. However, a high-end, 12-inch stainless skillet runs well over $100, while a similar-sized one costs less than $30.
7. Food cooks beautifully. Using a cast iron skillet you can create restaurant-quality, homemade fish sticks, potato pancakes and French toast, complete with golden brown, crispy exteriors. Contrast this with non-stick , which makes browning nearly impossible.
8. Cast iron is sturdy and wears well. Since it does not scratch, there is no need to use plastic utensils, and there is no fear of using your silverware to stir or scoop. It lasts for so long that many people still use cast cookware inherited from their parents and grandparents.
9. In an emergency, cast iron cookware can be used over any heat source. As such, many disaster planning lists include cast iron as the survival cookware of choice.
10. It has been used for thousands of years. Natural News readers already understand how new technologies are often the least healthy, while those used by earlier generations are often more beneficial and more in line with how we are designed. Our cookware choice is no exception
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
How Jeremy Irons Rescued and Restored a 15th-Century Irish Castle | Cast Iron
Foods You Should Always Cook in a Cast-Iron Skillet | Real Kitchen Cookware
Our progress depends about the advanced products ,fantastic talents and continuously strengthened technology forces for High reputation Big Size Cast Iron Potjie - cast iron fry pan/cast iron cookware – Amy, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Colombia, Argentina, Grenada, We welcome you to visit our company and factory. It is also convenient to visit our website. Our sales team will offer you the best service. If you need more information, please feel free to contact us by E-mail or telephone. We are sincerely hope to establish a good long-term business relationship with you through this opportunity, based on equal, mutual benefit from now till the future.
By Anna from Rwanda - 2016.06.29 18:55
We are a small company that has just started, but we get the company leader's attention and gave us a lot of help. Hope we can make progress together!
By Lindsay from Switzerland - 2016.06.22 12:49