Special Price for Enamel Kitchenware Casserole - enamel cast iron griddle pan – Amy
Special Price for Enamel Kitchenware Casserole - enamel cast iron griddle pan – Amy Detail:
- Pans Type:
Griddles & Grill Pans
- Metal Type:
FDA, LFGB, SGS
- Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Model Number:
- surface treatment:
3 layers enamel
color enamel outside, matte black inside
- Supply Ability:
- 20,000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Packaging Details
<dd class="do-entry-item-val" title="inner: brown box or color box
outer: brown box”>inner: brown box or color box
outer: brown box
- Xingang, Tianjin
- Lead Time :
enamel cast iron griddle pan
|Product name||enamel cast iron griddle pan|
|Surface treatment||enamel outside, matte black inside|
|Color||inside: black outside: red|
|Packing||brown box or color box|
inner: white box or color box
outer: brown box
1 pc/ white or color box, and then 2 pcs in a brown carton
delivery port: Xingang, Tianjin
delivery date: 40 days after receive deposit
T/T 30% deposit, balance against copy of B/L
L/C at sight
benefits of cooking with enameled cast iron cookware include:
1.Versatility - Whether you are using an enameled cast iron skillet or an enameled cast iron dutch oven, they are perfect for the stove top or the oven. In fact, because of the enamel coating, enameled cast iron will not harm electric or glass stove tops.
2. Easy Cleanup - The glassy coating of enameled cast iron makes cleaning it even easier than traditional cast iron cookware. Just use hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. In fact, many styles of enameled cast iron cookware are even dishwasher-safe.
3. Even Heating - As with all types of cast iron cookware, enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution to your food. This is especially useful with enameled cast iron casserole pots and dutch ovens when baking at low temperatures in an oven.
4. No Seasoning - Because of the enamel coating on enameled cast iron cookware, there is no need for seasoning before use. In fact, the enamel coating makes enameled cast iron skillets, casserole pots and dutch ovens non-stick – similar to properly seasoned traditional cast iron cookware.
5. No Rust - Unlike traditional cast iron cookware, which is prone to rusting when not seasoned properly or when submerged in water for long periods of time, enameled cast iron cookware’s coating protects it from the effects, allowing you to boil water, soak and place your enameled cast iron dutch ovens and skilets in the dishwasher.
6. Variety - One of the most notable benefits of enameled cast iron is the variety of colors it gives to consumers. Enameled cast iron cookware is available in a wide array of colors that you can purchase to match your existing cookware, place settings or kitchen decor.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Coins found at Delhi’s Khirki mosque may be from Sher Shah’s era | delhi news | Real Kitchen Cookware
Cast iron, iron, steel exports hits 37% growth in nine months | Cast Iron
All we do is often involved with our tenet " Purchaser to start with, Rely on initially, devoting over the food stuff packaging and environmental defense for Special Price for Enamel Kitchenware Casserole - enamel cast iron griddle pan – Amy, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Estonia , Denmark , Yemen , If any product meed your demand, remember to feel free to contact us. We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention, high-quality merchandise, preferential prices and cheap freight. Sincerely welcome friends all over the world to call or come to visit, to discuss cooperation for a better future!
By Harriet from Vancouver - 2016.09.28 18:29
Problems can be quickly and effectively resolved, it is worth to be trust and working together.
By Marian from Romania - 2015.12.11 11:26