SW-22C Blue Enamel Sauce Pan With Lid and Long Handle,
- Metal Type:
FDA, LFGB, SGS
- Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Model Number:
- surface treatment:
3 layers enamel
white or matte black interior and colored exterior
- range of application:
induction cooker, gas stove, microware oven and stove
- 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Packaging Details
- Xingang, Tianjin
- Lead Time :
- Shipped in 30 days after payment
We can produce according to customers’ requirements.
Different size, color, interior and exterior surface treatment, lid knob, ect are available.
|Size||different size available|
|Color||according to customers’ need|
|Interior surface treatment||3 layers white enamel or matte black|
|Exterior surface treatment||3 layers colored enamel|
|Lid knob||cast iron, silicone, stainless steel|
|Lid inside design||with or without pinellia cordata|
SW-22C blue enamel sauce pan with lid and long handles
|Surface treatment||white or matte black interior and colored enamel exterior|
|Packing||brown box or color box|
inner: brown box or color box
outer: brown box
1 pc/brown or color box, and then 2 pcs in a brown carton
delivery port: Xingang, Tianjin
delivery date: 45 days after order confirms
benefits of cooking with enameled cast iron cookware include:
1.Versatility - Whether you are using an enameled cast iron skillet or an enameled cast iron dutch oven, they are perfect for the stove top or the oven. In fact, because of the enamel coating, enameled cast iron will not harm electric or glass stove tops.
2. Easy Cleanup - The glassy coating of enameled cast iron makes cleaning it even easier than traditional cast iron cookware. Just use hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. In fact, many styles of enameled cast iron cookware are even dishwasher-safe.
3. Even Heating - As with all types of cast iron cookware, enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution to your food. This is especially useful with enameled cast iron casserole pots and dutch ovens when baking at low temperatures in an oven.
4. No Seasoning - Because of the enamel coating on enameled cast iron cookware, there is no need for seasoning before use. In fact, the enamel coating makes enameled cast iron skillets, casserole pots and dutch ovens non-stick – similar to properly seasoned traditional cast iron cookware.
5. No Rust - Unlike traditional cast iron cookware, which is prone to rusting when not seasoned properly or when submerged in water for long periods of time, enameled cast iron cookware’s coating protects it from the effects, allowing you to boil water, soak and place your enameled cast iron dutch ovens and skilets in the dishwasher.
6. Variety - One of the most notable benefits of enameled cast iron is the variety of colors it gives to consumers. Enameled cast iron cookware is available in a wide array of colors that you can purchase to match your existing cookware, place settings or kitchen decor.
Shijiazhuang Amy Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd, specializing in all kinds of enamel cast iron cookwares, oil cast iron cookwares, stone mortars and slates, is located in Shijiazhuang, the capital city of Hebei province.
With solid economic basis, perfect system of administration, high quality employee group, we create competitive advantage for our company. Our company is based on the principle of quality first, honesty and trustworthiness, sincerity and mutual bebefits. We have won top reputation and have established long lasting business relationship with retailers and agencies here at home and abroad. We have a large service network and high coverage and efficiency service are approved by many firms and institutes. We are commited to making our company the largest and most professinal cast iron cookware, frying pans, stone mortars, slates and heating pad company in this region. Shijiazhuang Amy Import & Export Trade Co., Ltd will offer you high quality products and services with most professional spirits.